Oct 23, 2014
1. Congratulations to Bilderberg devotee, citizen hater, and Prime Minister of Canada, Steve Harper, for precipitating the murder, via shooting in the back, of a Canadian soldier in Ottawa yesterday.
2. While many in the gold community like to envision 911 and other terror events as “false flags”, the reality is these events were and are carried out by enraged & violent religious extremists, in response to “end of Rome” style neocon imperialism by Western politicians.
3. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Syria have all been ruined by the neocons. They attempted to ruin Egypt and Iran, and failed. They are working hard to ruin Ukraine.
4. If they succeed in ruining Pakistan, nuclear war will envelop the world, and probably very quickly.
5. Many of the neocons believe they are “Christian crusaders”, divinely endowed with the “gift” of murder and rampage. The reality of course is they are citizen haters, freedom robbers, and a disgrace to their religions.
6. False flags aren’t needed, when millions of enraged religious extremists are put into action.
7. False flags are the very last thing on the planet the neocon country wreckers need now, to spur millions of enraged citizens of those countries into carefully planned action against other citizens, in endless acts of violent madness.
8. A few of you wrote in yesterday after getting the Swiss gold vote alert, wondering why the fellow giving that speech hasn’t been murdered by Gmen and banksters yet.
9. Well, there’s still 38 days to go before the vote. In India, they didn’t need to kill Narendra Modi, because they put mobster Chidambaram’s buddy Arun Jaitley in place, as Modi’s right hand man.
10. Likewise, in Switzerland, be open to the idea that even a yes vote is followed by some new scam rolled out by the banksters.
11. Gold is the most hated asset in the world, more hated than all others combined. It is the enemy of Gmen around the world, because they can’t expand, if they don’t keep the story going that more debt is required, “to help all the people”.
12. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14oct/2014oct23mux1.png If you own that stock via pgen to zero, and I do, yesterday was a rough day to take.
13. It’s all very wonderful that Rob McEwan built Goldcorp, and that he planned to put MUX into the SP500 in five years, but time is up, and he failed.
14. He failed because he’s working with the most hated asset in the world, and he’s working against mobsters and banksters who want to see him destroyed.
15. The only question that matters though, is how do YOU survive days like yesterday, when other shareholders implode?
16. For the answer, please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14oct/2014oct23j1.png That’s GDXJ. I’ve been somewhat adamant that I don’t believe in bullying. Naked shorting individual junior stocks, like the banksters do, is unethical and should be illegal.
17. But it’s very difficult to operate in the most hated asset in the world, let alone the most risky part of that asset, junior stocks, with no short positions at all, and yesterday was another truly perfect example of that fact.
18. Carrying a short position in GDXJ, as a balance against accumulating junior gold stocks is a sensible approach to the asset class.
19. Tax loss season is approaching, and while both Goldlion and I expect junior gold stocks to stage a stunning rally in 2015, the fact is that 2015 is 2.5 months away, and a winning short position in GDXJ makes it a lot easier to buy your next “smaller than you know is rational” tranche of MUX, PVG, or whatever your favourite buy is at the time you do it.
20. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14oct/2014oct23z1.PNG That’s the quarterly bars chart for ZAZA energy, which one of you has been accumulating into your personal horror zone, as it fell, impossibly from about $370 to almost going off the board.
21. To view how that can pay off, please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14oct/2014oct23z2.PNG Kachingo!!! A three bagger, in three days!
22. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14oct/2014oct23xle1.png That’s XLE-nyse. Holding a short position in something like XLE-nyse makes individual oil stock accumulation a lot more comfortable, or even accumulation of junior oil stock ETF ZJO.to while shorting XLE.
23. That’s a lot like buying GDXJ via pgen while shorting GDX. With no shorting component, it’s a rough ride to the honey pot zone, to put it mildly!
24. Gridtime! Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14oct/2014oct23chow1.PNG That’s leading Chinese jeweller Chow Tai Fook. It’s looking “ok”, and I’m a seller into $11 area sell-side HSR. I’ve told you that Chow Tai Fook leads Western mining stocks. In early October, it traded below the May lows, and yesterday many Western mining stocks did the same thing. While Chow Tai Fook has yet to rally above either its July or September highs, that’s what to look for, as a lead indicator that junior gold stocks will do the same thing. See you out there, on the front lines of the junior gold stocks battle field!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!