Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
Oct 10, 2015
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- It’s a new world, for you. To welcome yourself to it, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2015oct9bit1.png That’s the bitcoin daily chart.
- As I keep mentioning, bitcoin is becoming more stable. Also, as mentioned, bitcoin is competitor to fiat. It’s not a competitor to gold.
- I’ve predicted that as Indian demand for gold begins to overwhelm mine supply, central banks will begin converting some of their gold and fiat to crypto like bitcoin.
- Bitcoin is behaving much more like a stable currency now than it was in its “heyday”. Unfortunately, that’s at lower prices.
- Still, I’m going to, as of today, start using it as currency rather than just as asset to invest in, and I’ll start have an option for subs to pay in bitcoin very shortly.
- From a system/bankster/government scum risk, the elitists are moving to reduce the use of cash, and bitcoin is another way to diversify risk of what these scumbags do.
- I’m a buyer every $25 down. Another strategy junior marines can use is to buy a core position when my elite 5,15 moving average crosses to a buy signal, and a trading position. When price goes to a sell basis the moving averages, sell the trading position but hold the core.
- I’ll go over this key strategy more in video over the week-end.
- Now, let’s have some hotcakes for dinner. Ok, there are no hotcakes, but there are…
- Yellowcakes! Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2015oct9u1.png Double-click to enlarge this daily uranium fund chart.
- There’s a possible bull flag pattern in play. It’s normal for oscillators like RSI and Tony to approach overbought status, in a flag situation. There’s still room for them to move nicely higher, and I’d call the current situation ideal, for a possible flag.
- My suggestion: Cheer that it plays out, while you please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2015oct10ura1.png That’s the yellow cake stocks fund, and it is going nose to nose with gold stocks, during the current rally.
- I own a decent amount of uranium, and Goldlion owns a huge number of junior yellowcake stocks. As always, I personally don’t recommend that individual stock players load up on the ETF as well. It’s probably overkill.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2015oct11dml1.png That’s Denison Mines, one of the more solid junior operators. The uranium fund (U.to) is operated by Denison. At this point, it’s a “no brainer” buy, every 10 cents down, in a $1.50 to 0 pgen.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2015oct11gldx1.png Double-click to enlarge this spectacular gold explorers ETF!
- There’s a potential ascending triangle of decent size in play. It’s not exactly an ascending triangle, but I as repeat, all gold items, and especially junior items, need to be painted with a very broad-stroked technical analysis brush.
- The May highs in the $17.50 area are a likely target, but, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2015oct9sicot11.png That’s the COT report for silver. As a junior stock investor, your stocks rise more, and get hit harder, when bullion moves.
- The banksters added about 10,000 silver shorts, just through Tuesday. Gold & silver kept marching higher after Tuesday, so the banks are clearly in profit-booking mode on long positions, and the fact that they are adding shorts means you need to be in profit booking mode as well.
- Amateur investors need to think in terms of “Well, I need to avoid X, so I’ll sell now”. Think like the banksters think (to a degree), meaning think about selling into strength, a bit, if you have profits, rather than as a stupid amateur attempt to “avoid more pain”.
- Most gurus have a lot of adrenaline flowing now. YOUR mandate, by definition, is to do the opposite of what the crowd is doing, and that can mean forcing yourself to bet against your own heart and brain, to a degree.
- If all the gurus are trying to pick “the low”, then YOU need to pick “not the low”.
- I’ve talked at length about the evolution of the bull era. Certain factors almost sent gold stocks parabolic in 2007, but that didn’t happen.
- It’s tempting to try to define the current market as “about to repeat what should have happened in 2008”, but the more likely scenario is a number of years of building inflationary pressures.
- Gridtime! The past two years have been essentially sideways action with a downwards bias for gold. The next two are likely to be sideways with an upwards bias. Gold exploration stocks should outperform everything as money velocity reverses, and Chinese and Indian factors come more into play, against a flat mine supply. The theme of the sector will be “solid”, not bull or bear. Let’s hit the gridlines. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!