Juniors Written Update JWU.
May 11, 2015
- You like to rock!
- So, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015may11cnl1.png
- That’s Continental gold’s daily chart. There’s a great breakout in play, from a huge symmetrical triangle pattern.
- Remember, gold was DOWN today.
- Remember…. Gold Stocks Rock!
- That Continental chart is what the McEwan Mining (MUX) chart is supposed to look like, and it would, if naked shorting scum is purged from the stock, and it soon will be.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015may11bmo1.png ZJG.to, the Bank of Montreal junior gold stocks ETF, has staged a tentative breakout from a smaller triangle pattern.
- The gold haters and “one more trip down, and then we go vertical” idiots continue to miss the entire gold stocks rock ride!
- Attention silver fans, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015may11cde1.png
- Coeur D’alene is attempting a breakout of its own. Note the CDE highs in the $6.17 area.
- A move through there would be very positive.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015may11bit1.png That’s “Sir Bit” in action; Bitcoin, on the 3 days per candlestick chart.
- While I realize bitcoin is an alternative to fiat, I’ve never compared it to gold.
- It is a little eerie how it is beginning to track the gold price action, albeit in a rough way.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015may11croc2.png The Croc Rocks!
- That’s the daily chart of Goldlion holding Crocodile Gold. It’s been in a steady uptrend since late last year.
- Importantly, and as part of my “gold stocks rock” theme for 2015, the CROC has ignored the various swoons in gold bullion!
- Please click here now, thanks to one of you: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015may11croc1.png AISC (all in sustaining costs) are a little high for the CROC at $1235 or so an ounce, but I think gold can easily trade well above there in 2016 and onwards.
- The CROC operates in Australia, and their proximity to China and India positions them well for the bull era!
- If you’re still not sure if the CROC rocks, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015may11croc3.png
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015may11kgji.png That’s the daily Kingold chart.
- Kingold has been “smashed” (into my pgen buy points). Note the action of Tony the Stochastics Tiger. I think Tony is coiling for a fresh buy signal!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015may11gpl.png Great Panther silver is starting to come alive.
- Gridtime The breakout from the GPL triangle is a little questionable, because it comes near the apex, but then again, all technical action in junior resource stocks needs to be painted with a broad, but bull era, brush! As you think about the action in all these stocks today, remember that gold was DOWN today, while all these gold and silver stocks rock! That’s a massive vote of strength for the gold stocks sector. Let’s hit the bull era junior gold stock gridlines now. See you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!