May 11, 2014
JWU INFLATION EVERYWHERE UPDATE
1. “We, The Team.” – Mohit Kamboj, president, IBJA, Indian Bullion & Jewellery Association, May 11, 2014.
2. “We, The Scum” – Western banksters & Indian Mafia, May 11, 2014.
3. “We’re on the team!” – Goldcorp, May 11, 2014.
4. Are YOUR goldstocks on the team, or are they telling US growth to infinity and Indian demand to zero bankster propaganda stories?
5. To help get them on the team, please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14may/2014may11hui1.PNG
6. That’s the key HUI monthly chart MACD indicator. It last flashed a buy signal in 2009, as QE1 was unveiled and gold stocks surged on American gold ETF buying.
7. It last flashed a sell signal in the fall of 2011, after the banksters attacked gold stocks with the most corrupt naked shorting attack in the history of junior gold stocks, while promising you, “Euro to zero!”
8. Now, ironically, Mario Draghi, head of the European central bank, is stating that he’s ready to manipulate the euro lower, to stop it from rallying so hard. I thought it was going to zero???
9. At the time of the euro to zero propaganda play, gold’s price was hugely impacted by the ebb and flow of US money manager views on the dollar and the euro.
10. The situation has changed now, fundamentally, but technically a MACD buy signal is still defined by a rise of the histograms above the zero line that creates a crossover of the two MACD lines, and that’s in play now on the massive monthly chart series.
11. The gold market just opened this fine Sunday night. As mentioned in the GU letter yesterday, it’s up to the bankster chimps whether the H&S pattern on the hourly chart plays out, or whether they destroy it:
12. Gold opened and “tanked” to $1277, and I got a mini blast of nervous emails. Then it “soared” to $1288. Tiny moves are freaking people out, but with each day that passes, more Chinese & Indian citizens get richer, get more jobs, and in a general sense, bid for more gold from your mines.
13. The banksters aren’t being “cornered” or “about to blow”, but the games they play are shrinking in size. Gold isn’t “preparing to go vertical”. It’s becoming less volatile and coming closer to entering a slow stealth move higher with a very nice gradual slope.
14. “I'm not saying it's time to become very concerned with inflation. We could know that later in the week, though." -Jim Iuorio, managing director, TJM Institutional Services, May 11, 2014.
15. “China's inflation has been benign in recent months as its economy slows, but analysts point to long-term pressures as the government loosens its grip on utility and resources prices.” – CNBC News, May 11, 2014. China’s top Gman, Premier Li, said just hours ago that China’s big forex reserves are inflationary.
16. I told you that the Fed would taper, and do it to pre-empt inflation. Within 6 months, I believe you’ll see almost every money manager in America talking about inflation.
17. “Breaking with GOP, Romney Backs Minimum Wage Hike” - CNBC News, May 9, 2014.
18. In regards to your seven sisters natgas stocks, and inflation: “Freezing temperatures have left nat gas stockpiles depleted, and they won't be fully replenished before summer, which scientists warn may be the hottest on record.” – CNBC News, May 11, 2014.
19. Mainstream media like CNBC is being literally soaked with inflation-oriented news reports. That’s not propaganda. It’s real news.
20. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14may/2014may11ctf1.PNG That’s the Chow Tai Fook stock chart that some of you own. I bought more tonight on the Hong Kong market. Regardless, demand for gold from your junior mines by companies like Chow Tai Fook, particularly if Chinese inflation spikes, is something YOU may want to think about, in a bullish way!
21. "Too low inflation in the U.S., and I would say also in Europe, and for that matter to some degree in Japan, is an ongoing concern," – Dennis Lockhart, Atlanta Fed President, May 11, 2014.
22. Report Card Day: I fly back to Toronto tomorrow AM, and get in early eve, Toronto time. I don’t normally post so many media snippets, but it’s critical you understand the transition from deflation to reflation to inflation, a transition in play now…. By the end of this week, the Indian election results should be known. Let’s cheer for an end to the mafia era to be ushered in, just as US, European, and Japanese inflation begins to get ramped up. I expect junior gold stocks to look like rocketeers by the end of 2014, if all of what can play out in both the East and West…does so!
Kirk on the inflation everywhere bridge, out!