March 1-2, 2014
JWU PROFESSIONALISM IN THE WAR ZONE UPDATE
1. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14mar/2014mar2gold1.PNG
2. I told the GU crew that the gold market action going into Friday’s close was, “a perfect ending, to a perfect day”.
3. As the Sunday night market opens up, with the Ukraine on the front burner, those who took action on my recommendation to make sure you book gold stock profits in gold bullion currency are probably smiling right now.
4. Also, please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14mar/2014mar2dow1.PNG
5. The Dow doesn’t look very jolly right now. Somehow, I don’t think it considers war in Crimea to be too much of a roaring buy signal.
6. Gold marches higher when Chindians bid for ever-more thousands of tons of it every year, as religion and culture ordain them to do.
7. Gold marches higher when everything else lights on fire.
8. Gold is the ultimate investment. Are YOU onside, or are you lost in a Dow-to-infinity price chasing crackhouse, while a bankster pokes pins into a voodoo doll named YOU?
9. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14mar/2014mar2oil1.PNG
10. I don’t know any technical analysts that didn’t try to top-call oil. Many even tried it when the Ukraine situation began escalating, in a bizarre attempt to showcase their all-supreme stupidity.
11. I told you to cheer for lower oil to arrive at the time of the BJP party potentially being elected in India.
12. I also told you all cheering aside, that I was net long oil, and oil is a phenomenal asset, not a crackpipe that a crackhead can use to make free money by shorting it with his stupid chart analysis.
13. You’ll have to wait for the NYSE open tomorrow morning, to see how many of your junior oil stocks join the oil price party, and jump into your cash register, while a fresh crew of oil top callers check into the Rubber Room Hotel.
14. The oil market top callers are a disgrace to themselves. I mean that very seriously, and I’d probably kill myself if I was as dumb as they are. Luckily, I’m not a dumb as they are, so I won’t be killing myself, but ringing my oil market cash register instead. Don’t forget to ring yours! Thanks.
15. It’s unknown how gold stocks will function during a war-based gold price surge. This war will end, but Chindian demand for the gold that your mines explore for is only set to increase relentlessly.
16. Your mines are going to totally fail to produce the amount of gold the Chindians demand from them, creating a multi-decade march higher in the gold price, and in the price of your gold stocks. The analysts who have told you that senior/intermediate stocks will outperform juniors are totally wrong.
17. When it comes to gold, Chindians are akin to blood-thirsty vampires. That’s not a joke. They want it all, and they’re coming for it all, including all the gold in all the central banks.
18. There is no “one-time wealth transfer” at “bargain prices” going on. This is an era.
19. The Ukraine situation could actually Chindians into buying gold, if they think the situation is going out of control.
20. They wouldn’t buy because of the situation itself, but because they would be concerned that it could drive gold hundreds of dollars higher, making them pay up for their wedding/religious festivals.
21. I told you that the Ukraine was not a gold-price driver yet, but it could easily become one, if the situation escalated, and it has.
22. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14mar/2014mar2akg1.png
23. Asanko has a pennant-like formation on this daily chart. Note the momentum-style buy signal on the stokeillator oscillator that I’ve circled in blue.
24. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14mar/2014mar2akg2.png That’s a second look at Asanko’s daily chart. I wouldn’t call $3.38 a “done deal”, but I would call it “realistically likely”, if you can handle that term.
Gridtime! As you roll out, onto the Sunday night gridlines, focus on gold as the ultimate asset, not on whatever short term driver is in play. Gold has got your back. She doesn’t need your analysis of anything related to her, in the big get richer picture. Natgas is power-surging higher as well tonight, and you’ll also have to wait for the NYSE open to see how your seven sisters stocks portfolio stocks perform. I warned you that natgas is not a place for little-league top callers to be. It’s the world’s most volatile commodity, and only the ultimate moron waddles forward to top-call it while the main supply lines to Europe are in potential war time play. SadLY, vast crews of these morons did waddle forwards last week. They are all destroyed now. Some of the amoebas are probably trying to contact their brokers now, this Sunday party time night for you, desperate to get out of their all-stupid and all-imploding short positions. Oh well, at least the coffin makers and the suicide hot lines will do a good business tonight. Stay real. Understand what an asset is, and show respect for that asset. Ultimate assets don’t exist as personal whipping boys for crackheads. It was a truly epic week in uranium as well. Can this week be even better? I don’t know, but let’s hope your pgens are prepared to engage the enemy, whatever happens.
Kirk on the Sunday night bridge, out!