Dec 20, 2014
JWU 2015 CLOSE THE GAP WITH STYLE UPDATE
1. Why are mega banks like Credit Suisse, Morgan, and Goldman suddenly on the massive junior gold stocks buy? Volume on many stocks went “off the charts” yesterday.
2. Please click here now:
4. Double-click to slightly enlarge this key McEwan Mining chart. Look at the mind-boggling volume bar of over fifty million shares!
5. The banks are prime brokers to hedge fund clients. The banks’ retail clients can’t buy penny stocks. The buying is not retail investors.
6. The reason you see a bank on both the buy-side and the sell-side for these stocks on the same trade is because the bank is making the market for a trade between one hedge fund (or themselves as a prop trade) who is naked short, and for another one (or themselves), who is on the buy.
7. Other long-based funds are throwing in the towel on their long positions, as the bank-linked funds cover massive naked short positions.
8. Not all the junior stocks are getting these massive volume bars, but many look very good anyways. Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014dec20ckg1-609x1024.png That’s the daily chart of Chesapeake. It has a beautiful double bottom pattern, and the oscillators are flashing nice buy signals.
9. Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014dec20pvg1-609x1024.png
10. That’s Pretium, the junior stock leader of the gold bull era, sitting on almost $100 million in fresh cash from China, and ready to soar!
11. Another big reason for the volume on the junior stocks now, is the annual rebalancing of ETFs like GDXJ. They can want some stocks to be bigger holdings in the ETF, and some to be smaller.
12. The bankster scum bought the stocks sold by the ETFs.
13. Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014dec20bit1-1024x589.png That’s bitcoin. I’m amped! It appears to have a double bottom in play, very similar to that on many gold stocks!
14. Every dollar that oil drop in price costs majors like Shell Oil $100 million in earnings. The big earnings drops are likely to show up when 2015Q1 earnings are released.
15. “Only three out of the top four international oil companies generate enough free cash flow to cover spending, including shareholder distributions, in a $60/barrel environment, Wood Mackenzie noted. As a result, spending would need to be cut by $170 billion, or 37 percent year-on-year, at $60/barrel to keep net debt flat.” –Rigzone News, Dec 19, 2014.
16. “That makes the Dow an epic super-buy, with a price target of infinity. Buy now, before it gets away!” –Crackhead Zone News, Dec 20, 2014?
17. I’ve talked about the pgen buy opportunity offered to pgen buyers in major oil stocks in my energizer portfolio on the main site, and they have rallied strongly over the past few days.
18. Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014dec20zjo1.png That’s the junior oil ETF, ZJO.to, and it’s also rallied.
19. Regardless, my main focus with oil is lower fuel costs, for mining gold from your mines.
20. Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014dec20u1-747x1024.png
21. That’s the uranium fund chart. Uranium looks ugly. Keep in mind that charts are not guarantees. While the chart suggests uranium could fall hard, things can change, and that changes the chart.
22. On that note, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2014dec20ccj1-609x1024.png That’s the Cameco chart. Cameco leads the junior yellowcake stocks, and it’s chart looks excellent!
23. This situation is similar to the gold market, where gold and silver bullion chart oscillators are flashing some signals, while the gold stock charts are flashing buy signals!
24. Report Card Day! What did I tell you all through 2014? Correct! That gold stocks could rise in 2015, even if gold fell or went sideways! GoldLion feels uranium stocks could give gold stocks a run for their money in 2015, and I think that could be with uranium itself doing very little on the upside! 2015 is likely going to a year that sees gold, silver, and uranium stocks close the gap with the underlying commodity, in quite a significant way!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!