Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JU).
Junior PGEN Marines Quickdate
DOUBLE CLICK ON CHARTS TO ENLARGE.
June 29, 2020
- Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020jun29fg1.png Fly, Falcon, fly!
- The stock is now in six bagger status, from the lows.
- Some profit booking is a decent idea into this strength, but blowing out core positions is not.
- Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020jun29ban1.png The only thing better than a six bagger is…
- An eight bagger! Banyan is turning $.21, and $.13 into buy-side HSR as it blasts over yet another fiat canyon!
- Some the Graceland Juniors stocks have low volume, and to get involved you need low commissions so you can place more orders to get the stock you want.
- You can also place multiple modest orders at the same price, rather than one big one, so it doesn’t look like you are an elephant in the room.
- Sometimes there are a lot of bids (buy orders) underneath the stock, and a lot of asks (sell orders) just above the current price.
- So, low trading volume alone doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t get filled, but a general rule of thumb is not to appear big when placing orders.
- Sometimes, you like a stock, but it’s just not realistic to buy it in the size you want. That’s just part of life on the junior mining stocks highway!
- Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020jun29gogold.png Goldlion is impressed with the GoGold board and the silver boots on the ground action.
- I’m impressed with the massive H&S bottom breakout on this weekly chart!
- Next, please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020jun29cdnx.png Some of you know I’ve been waiting for a close over 600 to make the Graceland Juniors Green Traffic Light signal “official”.
- A Friday close really seals the deal.
- Well, you got a Monday close over 600 today.
- Gridtime! Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020jun29cdnx2.png The green light signal has been two years of waiting, but now it’s here! I’ll be issuing a number of buy alerts this week for key junior miners, and, if the CDNX closes over 600 on Friday, there will be a lot more to follow! Green lights, for gold in the ground! It doesn’t get much better than this. Let’s stay strong on the junior stock gridlines. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers starship bridge, out!