July 9, 2014
JWU CRASH TIME UPDATE
1. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14july/2014jul9j1.PNG GDXJ is taking a run at the key $46 highs.
2. That number is critical, because it’s an intermediate trend high, and no intermediate trend high has been take out on the upside since the year 2011.
3. Note the momentum-style crossover buy signal on the stoker (14,7,7 Stochastics)!
4. A move above $46 doesn’t necessarily create a “parabola”, but what it does do is strengthen the asset, because institutional money managers will view “Doctor J” (GDXJ) as in an uptrend.
5. Obviously it can all be dashed to pieces at 2pm by Janet Yellen and her crew, but more and more bank econs are joining the bullish camp, and ignoring her propaganda about the US superboom.
6. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14july/2014jul9j2.PNG That’s the updated weekly “growth with safety” doomsday chart.
7. It compares gold bullion to gold stocks, and it looks like bullion is going to crash against gold stocks.
8. I’ve told you to be open to the idea of not just gold stocks outperformance in 2014 against bullion, but to gold bullion falling against the dollar while gold stocks rise against the dollar, and that chart suggests it really could happen, although under different circumstances from the 1980-1981 event.
9. Look at the RSI oscillator on that chart. It’s in meltdown mode.
10. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14july/2014jul9j3.PNG That’s another “possible crash” chart, showing the Dow against GDXJ.
11. What about bonds? Well, please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14july/2014jul9bond1.PNG
12. Whether it’s gold, bonds, Dow, or the dollar, all assets look set to crash against…..
13. YOUR JUNIOR GOLD STOCKS.
14. But surely senior and intermediate gold stocks are poised to do well? They can’t be poised to crash against your junior gold stocks too, like every other asset class, can they?
15. Please click here now: http://www.gracelandjuniors.com/images/stories/14july/2014jul9j5.PNG
16. Junior gold stocks rock, and perhaps… everything else must walk?
Kirk on the gold explorers bridge, out!