Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
July 8, 2016
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- Please click here now: https://youtu.be/pfqZS_tesfY That’s Levon, in action!
- Next, please click here now: https://youtu.be/f9sP_rt9c_k There’s Levon, again!
- Finally, please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2016jul8levon1.png There’s Levon, in his seat on Kirk and Goldlion’s Bull Era Starship, blasting into warp drive. The bottom line:
- Please click here now: http://www.levon.com Levon is one the bigger silver projects in Mexico, which is arguably the world’s hottest spot, for mining the world’s second mightiest asset of all time!
- In the pretend world that is inhabited by most of the world’s gold gurus, everthing that happens in gold is marked to “I predicted this exactly, and I don’t think this next thing will happen, I KNOW it will happen!”
- Note the green arrows on that Levon chart. Those are mine, unedited. Levon is following my cusp of the bull era script pretty well, as you can see.
- I want all junior pgen marines to think about GoldLion for a moment, and something else, which is: bitterness.
- YOU are in the junior gold space. Goldlion has taken the Canadian securities commission and the banks to court 3 times over manipulation of these junior gold stocks by monster gold stocks, and lost 3 times, while a mountain of golden guru crackheads rant on about how there is no manipulation of gold, while they shoot up with heroin and heave on their crackpipes. Get Friggin Real.
- Some of you have extreme bitterness in regards to some junior gold stocks, where the directors are nothing more than liars standing on top of holes in the ground.
- Where I’m going with this is here: Some of you, may, theoretically, have developed a bit of a HATRED for certain junior resource stocks that may have had liars running them.
- Others had liars, or simply pipedreamers, running their show.
- On that note please click here now:
- Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2016jul8jag1.png That’s Jaguar. It’s one of the companies that suffered a reverse split. It was about $14 a share at one point.
- Now, it’s 40 cents… and that’s after the reverse split! It’s easy to be bitter about these types of stocks, but the reality is that it’s a four bagger off the 2015 lows.
- Stocks like Endeavour can stage four bagger events from here, but if that happens, some of the smaller stocks could stage 40 bagger or 100 bagger action. Keep that in mind.
- Endeavour is one of GoldLion’s original Top Ten Precious Metal Takeovers Portfolio components. It was one of the first 3 recommendations he ever did. It is a six bagger off the recent lows, but paying $25 a share for a gold stock on a juniors newsletter site is not something I’m keen on promoting, even if it going to $1000 a share, which it might do, eventually.
- Another over $10, and really, anything over $5, is not something I’m keep to promote on the juniors site, other than as a holding we bought at vastly lower prices, via pgen to zero and via vomit bag as your main tools to do it.
- Hold your core positions and do not touch them. As far as buying more goes, that’s fine, but not from a junior investor’s perspective. Now, let’s talk THUNDER:
- Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2016jul9regis1.png That’s the daily Regis Resources chart, part of the Thunder Down Under Australia stocks portfolio. As long as price holds above $3.10, the sustained uptrend in place from 2015 remains firmly in place.
- The stock can be bought in 25 cent increments (every 25 cents DOWN) in the $5 to $3 zone.
- Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2016jul9evn1.png That’s the daily Evolution Mining chart, EVN-ASX. If you don’t have access to the aussie mkt, I suggest you get it, asap.
- At $1800 an ounce, in Australian dollars gold is flirting with all-time highs. The profits versus AISC are stellar.
- Gridtime! I’d be a buyer of EVN every 10 cents down under $3. Jake Klein could be the next Paul Penna of the gold mining stock world. I’m going to start a 321Go! Portfolio, which will cover some ultra-junior gold stocks that mine hunter extraordinaire Bob Moriarty of 321Gold is following on his fantastic 321Gold.com website. If YOU have any gold/silver stocks that you feel other junior pgen marines should be looking at, send them to me, and I’ll walk the subs through them, pro and con. Have a super weekend, and I’ll see you bright and early on the Monday morning gridlines!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!