Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
July 29, 2015
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- Please click here now: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049408/
- The King and I. That was a very interesting play, and the 2015 version of it is titled: The King and YOU!
- By now, most juniors pgen marines who are GU subscribers now that the King of Gold is ascending to his throne.
- For those who don’t know, Rajesh Mehta is the King of Gold. This Indian bull era superstar is the world’s largest demander of gold. His gold jewellery factory is the world’s largest, and he uses about 5 - 10 times more gold than Chow Tai Fook sells in its 2000 stores in China.
- Now he’s bought the world’s largest gold refinery, LBMA-certified Valcambi in Switzerland. He’s committed to spending $700 million on Australian mines.
- He’s going to use Valcambi technology to turn his Indian refinery into an ore-importing LBMA certified mega monster.
- He’s announced expansion plans for his gold jewellery retail operation, from 80 stores to 400 stores over the next 3 years.
- Please click here now: http://www.graceland-updates.com/images/stories/15july/2015jul28rel1.png That’s the weekly stock chart for king of gold’s jewellery company. His shareholders deserve the ten bagger show of excellence that he’s shown them.
- Your mining stock charts deserve the same, and they will look like his chart does, in bull era time. Not your time. Not my time. And certainly not Janet time. The king is in your golden house. Let him rule.
- I expect the king to buy one or more of my Thunder Down Under (Australia) portfolio components, and unleash an India-oriented buying rampage on the world’s gold mines….. YOURS.
- Meantime lease click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015jul29pvg1.png That’s the daily Pretium chart.
- It’s operations are in stable British Columbia, and it has solid financing from Chinese mega miner Zijin. Today it jumped back above sell-side HSR at $4.80
- Top technician Mike Kahn asked if the gold “breakdown” is false, and while that’s unknown, Pretium’s breakdown does appear to be potentially false at this point in time.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015jul29gdxj1.png That’s the 60 minute bars chart for GDXJ.
- It looks spectacular. How many times after gold declines have I showed you the bankster algo traders buying, while their econ minions rush forwards to predict it lower?
- A zillion times and….
- There will be a zillion more times.
- Remember that you should consider spending some time to decide if you are an ETF investor, or an individual stock investor. Depending which you prefer, you will need different tactics.
- GDXJ looks like it is getting ready to rally, for a number of reasons. That doesn’t mean that YOU, as a junior stock investor, race out and buy it, if you own a mountain of junior stocks.
- GDXJ suggests the whole sector may rally. Focus on the gold stocks in the sector that you already own, buying them at lower prices, rather than spreading yourself too thin over more and more situations, all in the same price zone.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015jul29topten1.png That’s the Top Ten Takeovers portfolio.
- I think a risk taker could buy that whole portfolio now (via pgen) and probably make pretty decent money on the next rally.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015jul29ura1.png That’s the uranium stocks fund.
- As with GDXJ and gold stocks, URA doesn’t exist for a yellow cakes sector investor to use to over-expose themselves to the sector. In fact, URA can be shorted modestly while the individual stocks are bought.
- Gridtime! Rick Rule just gave a phenomenal speech on gold stocks. He said he doesn’t see a US dollar crash, but he sees a loss of the dollar’s “I’m the king of the kill and there’s no second place” status. He sees the same thing for US bonds, just as Al Greenspan expresses liquidity worries about bonds, as Martin Armstrong suggests that Oct 2015 will begin in a global sovereign debt crisis. All of this is good news for you, and for your gold stocks. Have a super evening.
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!