Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
May 2, 2016
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- Is a “correction” imminent for your junior gold stocks?
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016may2j1.png That’s the GDXJ daily chart.
- The reality is that an upside acceleration is as likely as a correction right now.
- I shorted some gold today, but that’s not a top call. I said I would short some gold via pgen if it traded at $1300, and so I did.
- Gold can blast to $1500 as easily as it could sell off to $1100.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016may2rrl1.png That’s the daily Regis chart, one of the Thunder Down Under Portfolio component stocks.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016may2nst1.png That’s another slice of Down Under Thunder! Northern Star may be staging an upside breakout.
- Both these stocks can be bought aggressively via pgen to zero, every 10 cents down, and some can be sold every 20-30 cents higher.
- They trade on the Sydney stock exchange, but some of the Thunder Down Under components do trade on the US exchanges, and are part of GDXJ.
- What’s particularly amazing is that these stocks are staging new upside legs just as the Aussie dollar surges against the US dollar!
- When the Aussie stocks originally rallied, the big story was all about the fiat exchange rate between Oz and America.
- It’s true that the Aussie dollar has rallied, but gold has rallied much more.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016may2trx1.png Let’s welcome Flying Five component TRX to the 3 bagger status zone!
- The paint is barely dry on the TRX charts I showed you over the week-end and it’s already in blast-off mode again!
- Gridtime! I’ll be covering more Thunder Down Under action tomorrow, but in the meantime please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016may2mxi1.png That’s Max Risk Portfolio component Merrex. It looks like a bit of a plodder (only a one bagger from the Sep lows), but please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016may2mxi2.png That’s the monthly Merrex chart. The bottom line is that Merrex has been rising since 2014, unknown to most of the junior gold stocks community. From the 2 cent a share lows, Merrex is already an eleven bagger, and if it goes to the $1.30 highs, it becomes an all-epic sixty bagger! Goldlion runs range pgens on stocks like Merrex all the way to zero, using ½ cent increments. Let’s hit the mega-bagger gridlines now, pgen to zero bazookas in hand. I’ll see you there!!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!