Juniors Written Update JWU.
Feb 1, 2015
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015jan31gdxj1.png Double-click to enlarge this GDXJ daily chart.
- Banks/hedge funds appear to have tried to paint a small H&S top pattern on that chart. GDXJ needs to rise above $29.50 to destroy that top pattern.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2014jan31gdxj2.png That’s the same GDXJ daily chart. I’m not interested in seeing the Western gold community predict whether the bulls or bears win.
- I’m interested in seeing the community fight to win. Battles are won by fighters, not by talkers. The H&S bottom weapon held by the bull era bulls dwarfs the mini top of the gold haters.
- For some added firepower, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2014jan31gdxj3.png The bulls will feel a lot more empowered when GDXJ (aka “Sir J”) takes out that key downtrend line on the monthly chart!
- Which junior gold and silver stocks are poised to “burn rubber, like a dragster on a golden drag strip”, if GDXJ takes out that downdtrend line, powered by the big H&S GDXJ bottom dragster fuel?
- For one of the key answers, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015jan31ckg1.png That’s Chesapeake Gold, one of the “golden monsters” holdings in Goldlion’s portfolio.
- There’s a very rare, and very real, triple bottom pattern in play, with a breakout on Friday through the neckline!
- Having said that, remember that it will probably take another year or two for big value-oriented fund managers to become more comfortable with junior gold stocks.
- That means that hedge fund managers and bankster scum will continue enjoy turning classic chart patterns into damaged goods, but less and less so.
- While they may throw a few rotten eggs at that Chesapeake chart, I think the implications that are in play now, will materialize.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015jan31pvg1.png That’s the daily chart for Pretium, another golden monster, and a stock that I would argue almost better defines the gold bull era action of junior gold stocks than even……………… GDXJ!
- The bankster scum painted the same little H&S top on the chart that they painted on the GDXJ chart.
- Next, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015jan31pvg2.png That’s another look at the Pretium daily chart, from the perspective of a gold bull era pgen marine.
- The only question is, are YOU a bull era marine, or gold bear weeble-wobble? Weebles wobble, and they do fall down. Keep that in mind, as gold bull super era rolls forwards!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015jan31pvg3.png Incredibly, and all-awesomely, that’s a third look at Pretium’s daily chart.
- The champions are moving in (as has China, with a $100 million risk capital commitment to the company), and the weeble-wobbles are being sent to the loss-booking blast furnace.
- A reminder that a chop in Indian duties doesn’t give you a free gold price parabola.
- It legitimizes ownership of stock in your mines, for institutional money managers, and forces bank econs to estimate total Indian imports, rather than issuing phoney numbers.
- Gridtime! There’s going to be very little room for those who are overly obsessed with the fear trade, in the gold bull super era.The fear traders need to pick their spots. Maybe a new spot is coming, and maybe it isn’t, but CKG and PVG are the love trade leaders, and the only question is, are YOU onside?
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!