Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
Jan 25, 2016
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- I’m amped, and gold land’s man of the year, Jeff Currie, is also amped, and big money managers are paying attention to him.
- Jeff is looking for a major upcycle in oil, metals, and the entire commodity sector to begin later in 2016, a year that GEOP cycle superstar Erik Hadik calls your “Golden Year”.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016jan23mux1.png That’s Rob McEwan’s stock, via daily bars.
- Note the solid uptrend channel now in play. Next, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2015jan23crj1.png That’s the daily chart for Captain Ewave’s bell weather stock, Claude Resources. The annotations are his. The Captain believes the entire gold stock sector will soon resemble Claude.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016jan23crj2.png Claude, over the past 18 months, is a perfect example of what happens when a company is managed decently, and Rob McEwan’s stock appears ready to stage some similar performance, on the price grid!
- Argentina’s government was a big problem for MUX, and that’s likely been resolved.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016jan23glk1.png That’s Eye Opener portfolio component Great Lakes Graphite. My suggested entry and “tree pruning” (profit taking) points have been solid, and it may be poised for another run higher now.
- There has been a lot of bitcoin bashing going on in mainstream media, by an embittered key member of the bitcoin “inner circle”. I think the $50 sell-off in the stock has priced in his bitterness, and Sir Bit is likely to overcome his technical concerns.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016jan23bit1.png That’s the daily bitcoin chart. It looks OK, but there’s no question that the embittered bitcoin inner circle man did scare people, and there’s a chance, even if remote, that he’s correct, and Sir Bit goes to zero.
- Heads Up: Where do I carry bitcoin? Is it on the GU site? NO. It’s here on the juniors site. Anyone who thinks junior gold stocks are low risk, because gold bullion is low risk, is a complete and unadulterated MORON.
- Gold stocks, all of them, are high risk, by definition, because the product they mine is low risk. Gold is low risk, because there’s so little of it. There’s so little of it, because it’s so hard to find!
- Bitcoin is a high risk currency speculation. That’s why I carry it on the juniors site, and not on GU. Know your gambling limit, for gold stocks and bitcoin, and play within it!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016jan23dml1.png That’s the daily Denison Mines chart. Double-click to enlarge it.
- Denison operates mainly in Saskatchewan, and I have a long time affinity for the company. One of my old Merrill Clients invested about $800,000 in it, when it was around $13. At one point it was $40.
- Now, I’m investing in it at 50 cents, via $1 to zero pgen, and my client is, well, toast.
- While Marty Armstrong likes to claim that burning zillions of tons of fossil fuels doesn’t cause any global warming, the reality is that it can cause an ice age, and the arrival of La Nina could be linked to it. Fossil fuels burning definitely causes massive global poisoning, and perhaps it’s about to cause an ice age, by changing the Gulf stream by melting polar ice.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016jan25gulf1.png While Marty is on Mars in regards to the causes of ice ages, his cycle work is pretty much dead on in regards to the reality that a new one is highly possible, and likely dead ahead.
- Europe would be smoked and the US Eastern seaboard would get pretty cold as well, if it happens. Heads up: NASA’s work on global poisoning causing an ice age was done before China became a global poisoning and iceberg melting superpower.
- Captain Ewave is a highly accomplished oil industry engineer, in addition to scoring the highest mark in the history of Rob Prechter’s Ewave course, when he did the course. His Ewave work shows oil going, impossibly, to a new high above $147 after it bottoms out.
- That would accelerate the drive towards nuclear energy, and if La Nina is the cusp of the ice age era, oil demand in Europe America would skyrocket out of desperation to stay warm.
- That would be the catalyst that blows oil past $147, and could help produce a 1929 show for the US stock market.
- Obviously gold would rise in price, as the ice age would add to civil unrest. The question is, do you have any?
- If the Ice Age Era is dead ahead, scientists and Gmen will do battle about whether to burn more oil, or try to stop burning oil, to stop the melting sea ice from completely turning off the Gulf Stream. The faster the ice melts, and it’s melting very fast now, the higher the odds become of a total Gulf Stream shutdown. Wars could occur as oil burners and oil stoppers do battle.
- US GDP would implode if weather gets seriously cold, and gold revaluation could be mandated by the US Treasury, as the US would tumble into a depression far worse than 1929. Some glaciers have already slowed their rate of retreat, potentially suggesting that global cooling is already in play!
- Gridtime! There are many reasons that gold is becoming ever-more the world’s ultimate asset, on a daily basis, and a potential “Icification” of Eastern USA and Western Europe is just one of many. Junior yellowcake and junior oil stocks certainly stand to benefit as much as junior gold and junior silver stocks, as the march into the bull era proceeds! Let’s hit their gridlines now. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!