Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
Feb 6, 2016
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- Let’s get the good news out of the way first, and then move on to the all-spectacular news, for you!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2016feb6trx1.png That’s the daily bars TRX chart.
- Next, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2016feb6trx2.png That’s the daily bars Force Majeure chart!
- When rumours of trouble at TRX first surfaced, some of you asked me if Jim Sinclair, born into one of America’s leading bankster families, was perhaps going to take control of the mine properties, with the shareholders left holding the bag.
- In the gold community, there is tremendous distrust of the banksters, and even of anyone potentially associated with them. The good news is that it looks highly likely that once it was apparent that Jim really had a productive mine coming on line, government and native power brokers looked to grab a big chunk of the action.
- I don’t know exactly what happened down there, but when it comes to gold mining in many jurisdictions, government and native power brokers often blackmail mining companies, and if the miners don’t pay, they unleash waves of artisan miners on the property, with a “free gold for everyone!” rallying cry.
- My main concern at this point is for any test pits that the artisan miners are working as “mines”. That type of “mining” can ruin all the work done by geophysicists.
- It’s particularly troubling to see this happen, just as gold stocks potentially begin Captain Ewave’s C wave rise to the sky!
- The good news, of course, is that YOU are a juniors pgen marine, rather than a plopgen to infinity Fudd, and YOU are running a pgen to zero on the stock, optionally backed up with a shorting component on GDJX or other gold stocks ETF.
- It’s important to keep your junior stocks in one account, so you handle them as one type of asset. If you mix high risk items with low risk ones, you are asking for trouble, and it just presents a very cluttered approach to wealth building.
- With any junior stock I’m involved with, I’m not only a buyer to zero via pgen, but I keep a modest “reserve tank”, because junior gold stocks are notorious for getting reverse split, and with no reserve tank, you can get smoked. Keeping 2 reserve tanks is something to consider as well, for “conservative gamblers”!
- No one stock, not even senior, let alone a junior, should have a gigantic effect on your net worth, if it goes to zero. TRX was the most popular stock in the Western gold community.
- If any investor has their net worth mauled by it, all they can do is learn from the experience, and start trading smaller than is rational, and learn to bet some money on the impossible, rather than just on what is “surely going to happen”.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2016feb6bit1.png That’s the 3day candlesticks chart for bitcoin. I would not go so far as to say there’s a clear-cut double-headed H&S bottom pattern in play, but I will say that it “may” be there.
- A bank consortium known as R3CEV, run by financial innovation firm R3, is attempting to create its own blockchain technology, to rival bitcoin. Banks recognize the power of the blockchain, and want to run the show.
- Bitcoin continues forward, and my suggestion is that if the banks come out with a competitive product… buy some!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2016feb6j1.png That’s the GDXJ daily chart. What’s the difference between the current rally, and all the other recent rallies?
- Answer: Not much. Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2016feb6zjg1.png That’s ZJG, the Canadian version of GDXJ, and it’s a “ho hum” affair as well.
- So, is this just another bankster scam, and then they finance the hedge funds to naked short your juniors into the dirt again, while the regulators soak in bankster-bought hot tubs?
- Well, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2016feb6jeff1.png The difference between this junior gold stock rally and all the recent ones is that this is being fuelled by the dramatic about-face turn by the world’s most powerful commodity market economists, led by superstar Jeff Currie of Goldman Sachs.
- Not only is their view shifting from “Gold Will Tank On The Taper & Rate Hikes” scum, to calling for a sector-wide upcycle led by oil in 2016 H2 while gold gurus smoke NIRP drugs, but their entire tone has changed, from shrill gold bashers to very calm and reasonable economists.
- That’s causing not just short covering by hedge funds, but an institutional stampede into GDX and senior gold stocks. Where the seniors go in this type of situation, the juniors do not lead, but follow, and that’s a good thing!
- Look at the massive volume on GDX. That’s what happens when the world’s most powerful bank econs wave the “go get ‘em, tiger!” flag for commodities! Billions of dollars are pouring into commodities following Currie alone.
- Gridtime! Institutional money managers don’t think like Joe Blow Gold Guru Timer. They don’t care about the “one more low, and then we blast off!” song that the gurus sing. But if top bank econs tell them the sector will start rising in 6 months or so, they buy now. They don’t care about anything else, and they know all their competitors will be taking action, so they don’t want to get left behind…. China’s PBOC announced today they bought another 16 tons of gold in January. Their buying is modest and relentless, exactly as I told you it would be, and it started almost exactly when I told you it would start. Next, on bull era tap, for YOU, is the SGE gold fix and a potential chop in the Indian duty, although Arun Jaitley’s mafia pals are making massive profits from his PAN and duty scams, so it’s probably a 50-50 call as to whether he behaves as a man rather than as a mobster, and does the chop. I called Captain Ewave on the phone last night. He’s the greatest living Elliot wave analyst in the world. On the phone he issued his long term wave analysis target for gold, and it is $5500. Mine is unchanged at $6500. The only question is, can YOU handle THAT? The Captain and I can! Let’s hit the gridlines now. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!