Feb 25, 2015
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015feb25mux1.png Double-click to enlarge this key McEwan Mining (mux) char.
- Yes, the banksters painted a small h&s top on the chart, and yes they managed to slightly scam it lower, with India nearly totally offline.
- The reality is that MUX has incredible technical bullish non-confirmations here, for both RSI and MACD.
- I’m sick and tired of watching “one more down, and it will be a crash!.... and then we go vertical!” crackpipe smoke blow out of the giant crackpipes smoked by the Western world gurus.
- Gold stocks have been mauled by the Chindian mafia and Western banksters. There is no “bear market”, and there is no “one more down and then we go vertical in a new QE/system implosion fuelled bull market”.
- All there is… is 2.5 billion Chindians getting richer, getting the world gold markets cleansed of the mafia, and demanding ever-more gold from your mines, for decades to come.
- And that’s all your junior gold stocks need!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015feb25aem1.png I told the GU crew this morning that GDX and GDXJ need Agnico to start moving to blow those ETFs to new intermediate trend highs, and attract institutional money into them.
- Well, Agnico looks “hot to trot”, here and now, on that daily chart!
- With Newmont, Newcrest, and now Agnico firing on the upside, regardless of what gold or the dollar do, your junior stocks can come to serious life, and when it happens, you might not even realize it did, it could happen so fast!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015feb25ckg1.png That’s reserve monster Chesapeake, with the annotations I showed you a month ago.
- Yes, the triple bottom didn’t result in “blast off”, but this is junior stocks land you are dealing with; you need to accept that most chart formations and even juniors-related fundamental events can play out, but more on bankster time than yours, mine, or the charts and fundamentals.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015feb25ckg2.png Double-click to enlarge.
- The attempted breakout from the triple bottom has morphed into a bullish triangle. I don’t see anything bearish or “and now we go vertical!” on that chart.
- It’s solid. That’s all. What’s wrong with being a solid asset, especially when you are a junior gold stock!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015feb25u1.png Uranium (mostly) destroyed the head and shoulders top formation today, by blasting above the left shoulder high.
- Total destruction comes when the head is taken out, upside.
- Uranium stocks aren’t really reacting yet, and that’s why you need to short cameco against your junior holdings, as you accumulate them.
- I don’t know if the banksters are moving their naked gold stock shorting scam to the yellowcake arena or not, but if they are, you will be glad you have that cameco short postion.
- Gridtime! Do the same with junior gold stocks. Short GDXJ as a countertrend play against your much bigger long position on individual junior gold stocks. We all want to own more and more gold stock when things feel good… ironically, the way to do that is not by buying GDXJ or NUGT, but by shorting them, while buying more individual gold stock… much more!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!