Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
aug 1, 2015
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- Gold stocks rock! And….
- Please click here now! http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/2015jul31scif.png That’s the Indian small caps fund.
- Note the massive H&S bottom pattern on it. When the Dow transports built a massive bull continuation pattern a few years ago, I brought it to your attention in the main GU letter.
- When gold built a massive H&S bull pattern in 2010 I brought it to your attention.
- When the yen built a massive H&S top in 2011 I brought it to your attention.
- Heads up, and I mean that literally: The India small caps H&S bottom is huge. It’s a pattern of size, like the ones above.
- The SCIF is nyse-traded, but there’s more to the story. The ramifications are not just that India’s small companies are poised for a moon shot on the chart, but that as they do, the Indian stakeholders working in them will celebrate…
- By buying more gold from your mines, and soon, by buying your mines!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug1x1.png As most of you know, I wear different hats in the market. I wear a macro econ hat, a dividends hat, and swing trading hat, etc, etc, etc.
- My suggestion is that you do the same. I don’t debate fiat bugs about gold. I view them as vermin. That’s just me. I’ll meet a fiat bug in a boxing ring, and fight him, but I have no interest in debating him about anything.
- Likewise, when YOU put on your junior metals stock hat, you need to consider viewing the senior stocks as your enemy, not your friend. You need to build a separation between market assets and strategies, and build an emotional intensity when working on any one of them.
- The reality is that GDX and most senior gold stocks are attempting to build a little base here, but it looks weak.
- Next, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug1j.png That’s the GDXJ chart. It looks a little better than GDX. Remember that GDXJ now holds a number of intermediate producers.
- In Dec 2014, the Van Eck controllers of the fund removed a number of juniors (but not Midway, stupidly) and put in a number of “more solid” companies….
- Just in time for the intermediates to go nowhere, and the raw juniors to stage a super rally!
- Next, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug1z.png That’s the daily chart for ZJG.to, the Bank of Montreal gold juniors ETF.
- It looks better still! Now, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug1pvg1.png That’s Golden Monsters portfolio component Pretium, which is backed financially by the largest gold mining company in China.
- It’s already pushed above the $4.80 area, as I suggested it could, opening the door to the possibility that the gold drop under $1130 was a “fake out”. I’m not saying it is a fake out, but it could be, and Pretium suggests that’s what it is.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug1edv1.png That’s the daily Endeavor Mining chart.
- It’s part of Goldlion’s Top Ten Takeovers Portfolio. Look closely at the base pattern (and the blastoff from it). Then look back at the GDX chart.
- Here’s what I think is going to happen, while gold guru land is in “What Just Happened?” mode: Gold may or may not decline into buy-side HSR that starts at $1033, but if it does, junior gold stocks, in bigger and bigger numbers, will begin to surge higher.
- They’ll surge higher in anticipation of the turn in gold. A lot of bank econs complain that gold companies aren’t cutting production enough? I say: Why should they, if their AISC is decent.
- When real black market demand in India is factored in, along with Chinese non-Hong Kong imports, the real demand for gold is nowhere near as high as the parabola demanding gurus claim it is, but it’s noticeably higher than the bank econs think it is, or want to admit it is.
- Gridtime! Meantime, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug1edv2.png Because a picture speaks a thousand wealth building words, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug1edv3.png I don’t think I need to say more than that, but I will: Between the King of Gold, the other titans of ton of India, and Endeavor, you’re in good bull era hands! Have a super week-end!!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!