Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
Apr 5, 2016
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- Today’s big news for both senior and junior pgen bull era marines is the blockbuster statement from the WGC, the World Gold Council.
- Just as many Western gold community old timers have bad memories of strikes, robberies, and other issues at South African gold mines, many have bad memories of the WGC as a “bankster operation”.
- A lot has changed since the 1970s, for South African gold mines, and for the WGC. A bankster entity doesn’t tell investors around the world to double their gold holdings based on euro NIRP, which is what the WGC just did.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr5jag1.png Jaguar Mining is fighting hard to rise above the neckline of the decent H&S bottom pattern, here in the 25 cent a share zone.
- As gold strengthens, you’re starting to see a lot of junior mining stocks trade on their own merits, against the general background of a solid gold price.
- Some are overbought, some are oversold, some are neutral. Company-specific events are back in price discovery play, and that’s very good news.
- When naked shorting dominated the scene, it didn’t matter which company was doing what. The banks dropped naked shorting nuclear bombs on them all. That’s changed, and that’s a good thing!
- It’s very important to distance yourself, at least somewhat, from the US political elections, when it comes to gold market tactics. A massive over-focus on US government policy, and on the supposed inflationary nature of QE policy from the Fed… this caused bizarre price-chasing behaviour amongst the bulk of the Western gold community.
- It was no problem for most of the gold community to chase Kinross at $30. At $3 now, all I hear, literally, is that it’s “too high”. Something is very wrong with that approach.
- Ben Bernanke himself stated that QE was deflationary, but nobody listened to him. The growth of the QE money ball was potentially inflationary, but it is the exit of the money ball from the Fed into the financial system that creates the inflation, not the creation of the money ball itself.
- I don’t think most US republicans understand how massively inflationary a chop in government size, ironically, in the current situation, can be. The banksters are 100,000 steps ahead of the republicans, unknown to the republicans. They’re thought their next monster scam through very carefully.
- A chop in government size can blow the QE money ball out of the Fed and into the financial system like a cannon ball. If T-bond rates start spiking higher as T-bond investors sell, the fractional reserve nature of the financial system will see the banks move that money ball around at light speed. Does anyone in the Western gold community really understand what a $4 trillion money ball turned into a $40 trillion money velocity pump actually does?
- Money velocity could essentially do a moon shot, republicans would get the blame for it, and you and the banksters would get massively richer via the quasi-hyperinflation that follows, as it happens.
- Nothing is as it appears in markets, in the big bankster picture. I told you that rate hikes and the taper were coming, while everyone else told you: No.
- Next you are going to see how inflationary the arrival of a republican administration is going to be, unknown to them, but fully known to the banksters, and planned by them.
- Coming inflation is not about the minimum wage. It’s not about the republican view that a lower dollar is good for trade, although that’s a “gold stock bonus”.
- It’s all about the QE money ball, and all about gold revaluation. If Hitlery Clinton wins, gold revaluation is a near certainly. If the republicans win, an inflationary cannon blast of the QE money ball into the financial system is a near certainty.
- I’ll be covering this more in GU in upcoming updates, as I did with the taper, the duties in India, and US rate hikes. The bottom line:
- It’s win-win for you and your mines, so please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016kdx1.png That’s Klondex, a key Flying Five portfolio component.
- How much stock did “team correction” buy, on the move down from $4.04 to $3.41?… You know what the answer is: They bought nothing, while pipedreaming that Trump is smarter and richer than the banksters.
- He’s not, but the good news is what they are going to use him for, if he’s elected, is to blast the price of your gold into the stratosphere, and they’ll do the same thing with Hitlery, but unfortunately more from a neocon and reval perspective.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr5kdx2.png That’s a second look at Flying Five component Klondex.
- I realize how awesome you feel, inside the 1950s time machine, sitting beside Richie “Ted Cruz” Cunningham and Donald “The Fonz” Trump, but I’ll ask you to look outside the time machine window, and see who is operating the time machine. Correct, it’s the banksters.
- The banksters want their world government, they’re coming to get it, and whether the next stepping stone is named democrat or republican… they really don’t care. They’ve planned for both scenarios, via the QE money ball, geop ramp up, and reval.
- Gridtime! In a time of the past, cutting rates or hiking them, or cutting govt fat or increasing it, had one effect on the price of gold. The banksters have figured out how to change the math of that game, and make a new game. The good news is that those who own the gold (and junior gold stocks that find it) are going to continue to make the rules, as they always have. Cheer for the freedom that a republican victory brings, but prepare a coffin for the old age American empire, and prepare a space helmet, for you and your mines! Let’s hit the gridlines now. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!