Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
Apr 30, 2016
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- The few. The proud. The junior PGEN marines!
- Please click here now: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=i+love+the+smell+of+napalm+in+the+morning&view=detail&mid=9273748BF14B4539D2609273748BF14B4539D260&FORM=VIRE
- To smell some financial napalm in the morning, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr29kdx1.png Note YOUR flag of victory flying on this beautiful Klondex daily chart.
- Klondex is a Flying Five Portfolio components member. There’s a bull flag in play, following an upside blastoff from a H&S bottom formation of size.
- The only question you need to ask yourself this morning, as you stand in front of the Klondex mirror is, are you read to get richer?
- I think the answer to that question is pretty obvious, but to get even richer, please click here now! http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr30sbb1.png That’s the daily Sabina chart. It’s in six bagger mode in the here and now, from the September lows in the 30 cent zone!
- Note yesterday’s upside blast-off from what is really a small bear wedge pattern. Stocks are exhibiting tremendous power when they blow apart negative price patterns like that one.
- Please keep in mind that Sabina has not even taken out the 2004 high of $2.10, let alone approached the 2011 highs of $7+! Do not top call a bull era!
- Chinese mega-jeweller Chow Tai Fook may have turned the corner. It needs to show more action, and when it does, the entire Western mining stock rally could go into “space helmets on Chinese steroids” mode.
- I’ll venture a guess that you could handle that. Meantime, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr30chow1.png That’s the daily chart for Chow. It’s chugging along, but as you can see it doesn’t have much “zip” to the action.
- Captain Ewave’s brilliant wave counts and my sentiment and COT report anlaysis suggest gold can make to $1305, probably $1340, and maybe $1380 on this intermediate trend rally that began at $1045.
- The action in the junior stock charts supports that view.
- Another Flying Five component, Tanzanian Royalty, has staged a major upside breakout. It doubled in price as of Friday’s close, just in a month or so of time, but that’s not the big technical story.
- To view the big picture story, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr30trx1.png That’s the TRX monthly chart. It’s showcasing a spectacular breakout from a massive bull wedge pattern, much like the pattern that senior stocks like Newmont broke out of earlier.
- Some of you wondered if the banksters were trying to wipe out the TRX shareholders, and after they financed the beginning of a production operation. The banksters would get the mine and the shareholders would get the financial shaft.
- That’s possible. TRX was booted out of the GDXJ ETF, as the ETF managers moved to hold more large companies. That meant the TRX share price had to be driven a lot by non-institutional forces.
- Please click here now: http://www.tanzanianroyalty.com/operational-updates/ The company almost went bankrupt, ironically, just as Janet’s rate hike created a Chinse investor super-surge into gold, followed by Western value funds piling in.
- That also occurred just as the company began building the production operation. The super-surge in gold and gold stocks may have given the company the lifeline it needed to survive and:
- When YOU buy a junior gold stock, you need to buy it via either arithmetic pgen to zero, or via a series of range pgens to zero. I advise additionally keeping a “reserve gas tank” of risk capital, to deal with the nasty item of reverse splits that are a big part of junior resource stock action.
- Gridtime! I’ll do a second update today or tomorrow morning, covering the Thunder Down Under portfolio. Goldgirl posts the latest portfolios on the site every week or two, and non-subs can’t open them. Meantime, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016apr30bit1.png That’s “Sir Bit”, aka Bitcoin, via daily bars. My view is that Sir Bit built a rough and loose H&S bottom pattern that you and I bought via PGEN to zero using $25, $50 or $100 increments (depending on your approach and personality), and it’s blasted through the neckline and then built a big symmetrical triangle pattern. Per Edwards & Magee, when price oozes into the apex of a triangle, the triangle looses predictive power, but that’s not always the case. Bitcoin appears to be ready to launch a major assault on the all-time highs in the $1163 area. It’s obviously party time for all pgen to zero Sir Bit accumulators…. Lastly, I may be able to take direct credit card subscription payments now, in addition to using paypal. Some of you don’t like paypal. I have the two of these credit card processing accounts open, and I just need to do some test payments. It looks good so far. You can also use bitcoin for subscriptions now. Overall, it was a truly spectacular week for you, and for me, as bullion (both gold and silver), bitcoin, junior stocks, ETFs… all basted higher. I’ll talk a bit more about gold and currency and gold revaluation in the next update. Have a super week-end, and let’s hit the gridlines now. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!