Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JU).
Junior PGEN Marines Quickdate
DOUBLE CLICK ON CHARTS TO ENLARGE.
April 27, 2020
- I want you to look at some junior ETFs, so you can get a big picture view of your stocks in general.
- Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020apr27zjo.png The GUJr traffic lights for the junior oils ETF are good, and arguably spectacular!
- The two major meltdowns of both price and time were avoided by Junior pgen marines who obeyed the red traffic lights.
- Maybe there’s a new green light followed by big free money forever and ever, but I’m not so sure about that.
- Oil may be going into a long-term or even a permanent gulag, ala the rotary phone.
- Next, please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020apr27cdnx.png The CDNX isn’t an ETF, but there was one launched years ago, and it flunked.
- The CDNX is a key junior miners index and…
- YOU can see what happens when you ignore red traffic lights on it!
- I believe an important green light signal lies ahead, but it’s not here yet. It almost happened right before the latest meltdown, but didn’t.
- Like the oil traffic lights, they can last for time as well as price, leaving the red light runner lost in a gulag or cascading-lower market… for many years.
- As noted though, I think an end to the bear run that began in 2006 is near.
- Next, please click here now: https://magsilver.com/news/mag-silver-announces-a-60-million-private-placement/ The Silver Sprottster in action!
- Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020apr27spottster.png What a chart!
- Gridtime! Mag Silver is above the 2008 highs, above the 2011 highs, and looks like it’s in a kind of bizarre but awesome super flag pattern, ready to blast through the 2016 highs! Another key (and much lower priced) stock to keep an eye on is G2 Goldfields. Please click here now: https://galacticjuniors.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020apr27parabola1.png G2 Goldfields has about 130 million shares fully diluted. Compare that to First Mining’s 700million+. If you are wondering how to enter G2, well, remember the Graceland rule: There is no stock price that is too high to buy. There is only too much capital invested, or not. In fact, buying a tiny amount of a stock that you feel greed for can actually help reduce that greed. You buy a tiny amt of stock, and you often find you lose the urge to buy a big amount. It’s rare to enter a stock at just the right moment and then just watch it blast higher soon after that. There’s deal making mania in the gold and silver sector right now. Get in on it, but do it as a pgen pro on the gridlines. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers starship bridge, out!