Juniors Written Update JWU.
April 21, 2015
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015apr21chow1.png That’s the daily chart of Chow Tai Fook, the largest gold jeweller in China, and a key lead indicator for Western mining stock price action.
- There is a loose and massive H&S bottom pattern in play. With gold jewellery as the prime time driver of gold prices now, rather than race there like a jackrabbit, Chow is more likely to “meander” its way to the neckline, and much higher!
- The paint is barely dry on the Alamos – AuRico merger, and both stocks are blasting higher today, as the new company announces a dividend!
- The party continues in the bull era for Alamos/AuRico shareholders, and please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015apr21pzg1.png Gold stocks rock!!
- That’s the daily chart of Paramount, as it gaps higher on its own merger news!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015apr21pzg2.png Most gold gurus are bragging how high gold will go when “the system blows” or they are promising some magical “final low, but then we go vertical!”
- Does it look like the champs at Paramount care about either scenario? No. Individual gold stocks are poppin’ like the early stage of a huge popcorn making session, in a bull era theatre!
- The only question, have you got your ticket to ride?
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015apr21tmm1.png That’s the daily chart of Timmins Gold. Note the position of Tony at the bottom of the chart (14,7,7 Stochastics series is “Tony the Tiger” ).
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015apr21lyd1.png Lydian is the kind of stock that is made for the bull era; production won’t get rolling until Chindian demand is vastly larger, and so the profits per ounce will be much higher.
- Lydian’s AISC (all-in sustaining cost) is just $700 an ounce.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015apr21lyd2.png Maybe Lydian is ready to rise from the base pattern in play, and maybe it isn’t.
- Focus on where Lydian might be in several years as Chindian demand skyrockets, rather than whether it is about to stage a breakout or not.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015apr21gdxj1jr1.png That’s the two hour bars chart for GDXJ.
- Note the ascending triangle in play. Unfortunately, it appears that the banksters are trying to drag GDXJ sideways until the FOMC meeting announcement next Wednesday.
- For the triangle to remain valid, price needs to stage an upside breakout before then.
- Like dipping into a pack of M&Ms candies, some junior gold stocks are rallying, and others dipping. This is good news, as it is another indicator that the bankster-funded naked shorting hedge fund marauders are disappearing, for numerous reasons.
- On that note, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015apr21cgg1.png That’s the daily chart of China Gold, which is backing off from huge rally it just staged.
- It could pull back towards $1.60, before marching higher again. Most sell-offs in anything related to gold tend to go beyond anything a technical analysis textbook suggests, because no other market has the level of manipulation in it that junior gold stocks have.
- Canadian regulators love watching giant banks enter huge naked shorting orders for their hedge fund clients, and then take a soak in the hot tubs the hedge fund managers bought them.
- That will change, steadily, as the bull era ruled by Chindia develops, but it’s a process, not an event.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2015apr21cnl11.png That’s the daily chart for Continental Gold.
- It shows the opposite set-up for Tony the Stochastics Tiger that China Gold has. It looks ready to leap higher!
- Gridtime! Gold stocks are coming alive!! Jewellery monster Joyallukas, which has the world’s largest gold jeweller store in India, announced today they are opening the largest jewellery store in Kuwait, with a million pieces to choose from! This the action of the bull era, and your mines are key stars of the show! Let’s hit the gridlines now. See you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!