Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
Apr 14, 2016
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr14chow1.png Wheeeeeeee!!!
- It was another spectacular night last night, for you and your junior gold stocks! A miniature army of you joined me via pgen to zero, and loaded up on China’s largest gold jeweller, Chow Tai Fook.
- Now the payoff cycle is in play. Chow, may reinstate its aggressive expansion program, potentially taking its number of retail outlets to 2000 stores!
- Yesterday the SGE announced that Chow would be one of the 18 market makers for the new SGE gold price fix.
- That chart shows the price in Hong Kong dollars. To view it trading on the US market, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr14chow2.png In US dollars, Chow is only about 70 cents, and you can buy on the Pink Sheets exchange.
- Chow is a pretty big holding for me, but it’s also a key indicator of potential upside action for the Western mining stocks. If Chinese retail demand for gold is on the move to the upside, your mining stocks tend to join the fun in a substantial way!
- It’s nice to see a real jeweller joining the gold price discovery process. Until recently, it’s all been a big scam run by US/Euro banksters and Gmen, with most of the “price discovery” scam being operated on the LBMA and CRIMEX during the night time of the West.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr14scif1.png I don’t show you this chart too often. It’s the India small caps fund, SCIF-NYSE.
- Ultimately, I think it’s going to thousands of dollars a share, and there’s a gargantuan head and shoulders (H&S) bottom pattern in play.
- That pattern is a bit droopy, made so by Janet’s first rate hike and some pro-mafia actions by Arun Jaitley, India’s finance minister and master crook.
- Regardless, the small business oriented citizens will prevail against the crooks, and SCIF is a solid way for small cap enthusiasts to play the action with a NYSE-traded ETF.
- I’ve updated most of the portfolio snapshots on the juniors site on the week-end, and got one of them to open as soon as you click on it, rather than having to click numerous times. I’m going to have goldgirl update them every week going forwards, doing half one week, and half the next. Here’s why:
- Money velocity, the inflation-adjusted gold price, gold versus the money base, the movement of the QE money ball, potential gold revaluation, the Chindian jeweller-oriented bull era… these are all combining to create a long term rise in gold and inflation, the action of the junior stocks is going to intensify tremendously as that happens.
- I want to keep you up to speed on the action as that happens.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016apr14sil1.png I don’t want you to get too carried away with whether silver can outperform gold dramatically or not in an inflationary-themed bull era, but be open to the idea.
- The SIL ETF is an ideal way to participate, and in the next JMU update, I’ll be going over some of the hotter components in the ETF.
- The metals are likely to remain quiet until the “J Day” and “K Day” (FOMC and BOJ) fireworks day of April 27 aproaches. Use any weakness to be a bull era buyer. Note that during times like these, where gold stocks are trading at not just 20 year lows against gold, but probably at generational lows being defined by the launch of the ultimate gold bull era, use the hot shots list for a big picture of whether the junior gold stocks are in rally or pause mode. I would not be selling any large amount of stock when the stocks flash a cold signal.
- Gridtime! Massive value funds are engaged in epic buy programs in the gold stocks sector now, and you should not fight that tide with some gold guru and his top calling popgun. Shave off in small amounts only on rallies! Let’s hit the gridlines now. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!