Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
Aug 28, 2015
Junior PGEN Marines Update
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug28kgji.png That’s the daily Kingold chart.
- It’s soared from the 50 cents “We’re all gonna die!” zone, to 70 cents, in just 3 days.
- In the bigger picture, it’s difficult to have your mines on the move on the price grid, upside, with Chinese jewellers in bleed mode.
- Kingold is arguably the largest gold jewellery manufacturer in China, and while it’s dwarfed in size by India’s Rajesh Exports, at least Western retail investors can freely invest in it.
- Also, it trades on the NASDAQ (KGJI). I’m a buyer every 10 cents down, and a seller of some every 20 and 30 cents up.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug28glk1.png That’s the daily chart for Great Lakes Graphite. I like it here. You can see where else I’ve liked it, and told you to sell. That’s called: Party Time.
- A note on South African miners. This isn’t the 1970s. There are issues with mines strikes now, like there were in the 1970s, but over the next 5 years, and certainly over the next 10 years, I expect Chindian entities to pretty much take control of the South African mines. I don’t think strikes will be as problematic as they were in the 1970s.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug28scif.png That’s the “SCIF”… the India small caps fund. Note the massive H&S bottom in play, with the recent global markets hit adding bullish symmetry to the right shoulder!
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug28pvg.png That’s Pretium, one of Goldlion’s “Golden Monster” portfolio components.
- I like the way it’s holding the $4.80 buy-side HSR. With Chinese monster miner Zijin backing their ride (and yours), you can feel reasonably comfortably running a 25 cent increments pgen to zero on it.
- The average citizen walking around in China or India doesn’t think there’s a war between the West and the East. It’s only the parabola demanders in the Western gold community that think so.
- The average guy and gal in India is looking to buy gold from your mines, far more so than anyone else in the world. Unfortunately for the parabola demanders, these ultimate titans of ton aren’t buying because of a West-East war.
- They aren’t buying because Marty Armstrong promises a loss of faith in government. They aren’t buying because “all fiat ultimately goes to zero” (it does). They aren’t buying because “they know how high it is going, and just look at this rupee versus gold chart!”
- They’re buying because jewellery made with huge amounts of gold from your mines… is part of the Hindu religion. Period.
- India is the prime mover of price, because it is the prime mover of demand. In regards to the import duties: Modi lied. He said that gold duties need to be tied first and foremost to the needs of the jewellers and their customers, not to the nation’s current account.
- When he got elected, he stabbed them in the back, and promoted the mafia and the banksters.
- The bottom line: Corruption has always been a huge part of Chinese politics, and vastly more so in India, and that’s unlikely to significantly change for decades to come.
- Indian goldaholics have dealt with the gold mafia for thousands of years. Don’t worry, they can handle it.
- Meantime, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug28aum1.png India deals with the mafia. You deal with the Western bankster scum that engineered the naked shorting scam on the mines that find the gold for India.
- Eat the pain. Golden Minerals has a nice-looking H&S bottom on it. Maybe the scum destroy that pattern, and maybe they don’t, but Goldlion is noticing that the banks are more frequently on the buy-side of your juniors, including AUM, rather than on the sell side with orders to short stock they can’t borrow. That’s good news.
- There’s more than enough US money supply to create sizable inflation. Let’s stay focused on getting that supply in motion, rather than printing more and handing it to the banksters.
- Hyperinflation almost happened in America, with the OTC derivatives super-crisis. The banksters marked the OTCDs to model from market, and that killed the gold price parabola on the launchpad. I call it marked to scam accounting.
- You can’t replace that quadrillion dollar parabola creator with US government debt of $18 trillion, but you can still get very heavy inflation by getting the money supply moving, and the debt will become a bigger issue as rates rise.
- Please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug28j1.png Volume-oriented technician Morris Hubbartt has suggested there is a double bottom pattern in play on this daily GDXJ chart. While the trillionaire banksters can easily wreck any chart pattern they paint on a gold stocks chart, the question is… do they want to wreck it?
- Gridtime! You can’t know the answer, but the pattern is there, with the classic “Edwards and Magee” lower volume on the second bottom, and higher on the first. Also, please click here now: http://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015aug28j2.png That’s a closer look at the bottom. The first bottom is a H&S bottom, and that’s common with solid double bottom patterns. A move above 20.50 would be a positive sign that the pattern could activate. Let’s keep your cheerleading suits on for that, as you hit the gridlines. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers bridge, out!